After installing now you can start for the basic setup.
Go to Plugins section and make a search for PWA
You will see the Plugin with title : " System - Push Notifications"
Click on to the title and you reach to back-end of the plugin for setup.
- First of all, you must create an account at Onesignal.
Onesignal is the market leading self-serve customer engagement solution for Push Notifications.
There are several free features that you can use easily.
- Visit https://app.onesignal.com/signup
- After signup, choose free plan and Check Your Email to activate your account.
- After replying the on-boarding question you can create your first app.
Give a name to your app, e.g. My Website App
- Click Complete Later at Start Guide
- Click to Setup Platform
- Choose Web Push Platform - All Browsers
- Click to Custom Code at opening page
IMPORTANT : IF YOU DO NOT CHOOSE CUSTOM CODE, YOU MAY HAVE PROBLEMS, IT IS NECESSARY WHEN YOU ARE USING PWA
- Scroll down and Make the Site Setup
Write your site name
Enter your site URL
Upload a 192pixel * 192 pixel Icon
- Click to SAVE
That is it,
You only need App ID, copy App ID to submit in plugins backend Plugins > System - Push Notifications > Start > OneSignal App ID
If you have difficulties to find App ID, click here to read where to find it.